Additional Programs and Engagements
Although Johnny Supervisor (Johnny Gets Promoted!) is our main focus, we are often called to provide other high quality programs to our clients.
This is a partial list of topics/titles we continue to present to local, state and national associations (as well as our own clients):
- Indispensable You (How to Stand Out in the Workplace)
- Creative Collaboration (The Essence of Peak Performing Teams)
- Conducting and Writing Effective Performance Reviews
- Managing Disagreements (Crucial Conversations Up and Down the Chain)
- Writing for Results (Business Writing that Gets the Promotion)
- “Can You Please Make it Interesting?” (Train Your Fellow Employees Without Putting Them to Sleep)
- Dancing with the Elephant (End Employee Silence and Create a High Trust Culture)
- “But I Liked the Old ______!” Taking the Pain Out of Navigating Workplace Change
- Zen at Work: Minimize the Habit of Becoming Unraveled
- Good Vibes: The Art of Positive Synergy at Work
Specific to the Hospitality Industry
“…I left the (HSMAI) meeting wanting to take my stirred-up ideas back to my team. I thought the focus on positive responses to negative reviews was especially helpful…I also enjoyed her fresh outlook on (hospitality trends).” – Kendall Williamson, VP of Operations, MIN Direct, LLC
- One Step Ahead of the Smart Phone User: Strategies for the Hospitality Industry
- Creative Events: Communication that Produces a Wow Factor
- Evolution of Business: What the Heck Do Customers Want Now?
We will gladly create a tailor-fit program to suit your organization, association, members, volunteers, etc. Let’s discuss the goals of your upcoming event.